With Centrify as your identity service, you can choose single-sign-on (SSO) access to the ServiceNow web application with IdP-initiated SAML SSO (for SSO access through the Centrify PAS) or SP-initiated SAML SSO (for SSO access directly through the ServiceNow web application) or both. Providing both methods gives you and your users maximum flexibility.
ServiceNow integrations include single sign-on (SSO) with built-in multi-factor authentication (MFA), and automated provisioning and de-provisioning of users based upon role membership within the source directory. ServiceNow integrations are included with your Centrify PAS license.
If ServiceNow is the first application you are configuring for SSO through Centrify PAS, read these topics before you get started:
To integrate Centrify PAS and ServiceNow, review and perform the steps in the following sections:
- Integration prerequisites
- Configuring ServiceNow for Single Sign-on
- ServiceNow Password Reset configuration
- Centrify Privileged Access Request integration in ServiceNow
- Installing and configuring the Centrify External Credential Storage Plugin
- Centrify Zone Role Workflow integration in ServiceNow
For more information about ServiceNow, also see their documentation at https://docs.servicenow.com/.