If you are using internal or third-party CAs (certificate authorities), you need to import those certificates into Privileged Access Service. You can import wildcard certificates.
For details about generating a certificate for the connector system, see Creating a connector machine certificate from an internal Microsoft CA.
To import a certificate into Privileged Access Service:
- In the Admin Portal, go to Settings > Network > Centrify Connectors.
- Select the relevant connector.
- Click IWA Service on the Centrify Connector Configuration page.
- Confirm that the Enable Web Server check box is enabled.
Click the Upload button to import an internal or third-party certificate.
You can upload the same certificate to all Centrify Connectors in the same domain. If you do this, make sure you upload the same certificate to all IWA configured connectors.
- Navigate to your CA and upload it.
- Click Save.