Importing certificate into Centrify
If you are using internal or third-party CA’s, you need to import those certificates into Centrify. You can import wildcard certificates.
To import certificate into Centrify:
- Log in to Admin Portal.
- Click Settings > Network > Centrify Connectors.
- Select the relevant connector.
- Click IWA Service on the Centrify Connector Configuration page.
- Confirm that the Enable Web Server check box is enabled.
Click the Upload button to import an internal or third-party certificate.
You can upload the same certificate to all Centrify Connectors in the same domain. If you do this, make sure you upload the same certificate to all IWA configured connectors.
- Navigate to your CA and upload it.
- Click Save.