User Security Policies
In the Admin Portal Access > Policies > User Security tab, you can configure the following policies:
- Self Service - In Self Service you configure parameters for password reset and account unlock.
- Password Settings - In Password Settings you configure parameters for password rule requirements and manage password age and capture settings.
- OATH OTP - In OATH OTP you enable OATH OTP integration.
- RADIUS - In RADIUS you enable RADIUS client connections and set security policies.
- User Account Settings - In User Account Settings you enable additional account parameters, such as allowing users to change their passwords, enroll FIDO2 authenticators, configure security questions etc.