Interpreting the Applications dashboard
The Applications dashboard shows application specific data. Data includes:
- App Details
- Name -- The application name.
- Type -- The application type, Web-SAML, Web-User Password, iOS-App Store, etc.
- App Gateway -- Indicates if the application has been enabled to use the App Gateway. A blank entry means App Gateway is not enabled for the application. For applications configured for the App Gateway, users do not have to use a VPN connection to access the application remotely. Instead, they can use the App Gateway for remote access.
- Provisioning -- Indicates if the application has been enabled or disabled for provisioning. A blank entry means provisioning is not supported for the application. With provisioning enabled, Privileged Access Service synchronizes user account data from Active Directory, LDAP, and Centrify Directory or a combination of those sources to this application.
- Status -- Indicates the application status. Not Configured means the application has been added to Privileged Access Service but it has not been fully configured yet.
- App Gateway Status
- App Provisioning Status
Apps by Status
A pie chart showing the number of applications that have been deployed, are ready for deployment, and added to Privileged Access Service but not yet fully configured for deployment.
Apps by Type
A pie chart showing the number of applications in the Privileged Access Service (regardless of status) based on application types. Select a pie slice to filter the other data in the dashboard.
Total App Launches last 7 Days
A table showing the applications launched by users, the application type, and the number of times they were launched in the last 7 days. You can sort on all the data points.
Details about each application that have been added to your Centrify tenant. You can sort on all the data points. Details include:
A pie chart showing the number of applications with the App Gateway enabled/disabled and those not supporting App Gateway. Select a pie slice to filter the other data in the dashboard.
A pie chart showing the number of applications with provisioning enabled/disabled and those applications not supporting provisioning. Select a pie slice to filter the other data in the dashboard.