You share a report by assigning it to one or more roles, and giving each role either Read, Read and Write, or Owner level of access. Before you can share a report, you must move or copy it to the Shared Reports folder.
You must have the Report Management permission in order to copy reports in the Shared Reports folder.
To share a report:
- Ensure the report is in the Shared Reports folder.
- Right-click the report and click Modify.
The Report Settings dialog box opens.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Select the roles that define who should get access to the report.
- For each role, specify the level of access: Grant, View, and/or Edit.
- Click Save.
Administrators assigned to the designated roles can now access the report as specified.