Configure notifications sent to mobile devices
You can control the Allow Notifications toggle in Admin Portal associated with a user's enrolled mobile device. This toggle turns on/off notifications sent to their enrolled devices.
To configure the behavior of the Allow Notifications toggle:
- Log in to Admin Portal.
- Click Access > Policies > Devices.
- Select a setting for the Allow user notifications on multiple devices drop down list.
- Yes -- Users can allow or prevent notifications to be sent to multiple enrolled devices. For example, if users have 2 enrolled devices, they can toggle the Allow Notifications to "On" for both devices and "Off" for both devices.
- No-- Only one enrolled device can receive notifications and users must allow at least one device to receive notifications. For example, if a user has 2 enrolled devices (device A toggled to "On" and device B toggled to "Off") and she toggles device A to "Off", then device B will automatically switch to "On". If you unenroll a device that is currently receiving notifications, then the most recently enrolled device (if one exists) automatically starts receiving notifications. The first device you enroll will have the "On" toggle and all subsequent enrolled devices will have the "Off" toggle.
- The default setting (--) is equivalent to No.
- Click Save.