The following list of devices and systems are supported in the Privileged Access Service. Centrify has officially tested the system or device versions listed below. However, compatibility is not limited to those versions; versions of the systems or devices not listed may also be compatible.
Microsoft SQL Server (versions 2008R2 and later)
- Oracle (versions 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52)
- SAP ASE (version 16.0)
Network devices and appliances
- Check Point Gaia (versions R77.30, R80.10)
- Cisco AsyncOS (versions v10 and v11)
- Cisco IOS (versions IOS 12.1/IOS 15.0)
- Cisco NX-OS (version NX-OS 6.0)
- F5 Networks BIG-IP (versions v11, v12, v13)
- HP Nonstop OS (J06.19, H06.29)
- IBM i (versions IBM i 7.2, IBM i 7.3)
- Juniper Junos OS (version JunOS 12.3R6.6)
- Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS (versions 7.1, 8.0)
VMware VMkernel (versions 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 and 6.7)
- Generic SSH
Centrify Privileged Access Service provides templates for the following Windows applications in the Desktop Apps feature. Centrify Privileged Access Service supports any versions of these applications that are compliant with the requirements for Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016 Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp. These applications must accept and process the command line strings pre-defined within the Desktop Apps templates. Centrify has officially tested the following versions:
- SQL Server Management Studio (versions 13.0.15600.2, 2016 and 12.0.4522.0, 2012)
- TOAD for Oracle (version 184.108.40.206)
- VMware vSphere Client (version 6.0.0)
Note: VMware vSphere Client supports VMware VMkernel systems with a VMkernel system version below 6.5
Note: Custom user-defined templates are also available for additional desktop applications.
Built-in supported devices
The Centrify Integration Hub with SSH Self Service Resource provides the tools necessary to create, test, and validate numerous custom SSH device plugins, or Resource Profiles, in a self-service model. The SSH device profiles allow for customizations to be made to specific systems and account operations from password management to password reconciliation.
The Centrify Integration Hub: SSH Self-Service Resource Profiles has the following features:
- Ability to add thousands of varying device types that support the SSH protocol.
- Resource profiles for SSH-enabled devices.
- Ability to define custom system profiles leveraging the Expect framework.
- Includes support for Credential Verification, Password Rotation, Password Reconciliation, and Proxy Accounts.
- Delivers an SSH Test Kit for validating functionality.
Note: If your device does not exist, you can build it yourself as long as the device is reachable by SSH.