There are several key reasons your organization can benefit from using Privileged Access Service to manage privileged accounts and access to systems, domains, and databases. For example, by using the Privileged Access Service to manage privileged accounts and access to servers, you can:
- Provide access to administrative operations without sharing privileged account passwords.
- Log all password checkout, check-in, and reset activity.
- Change the password stored automatically after a viewed or copied password is checked in to prevent reuse.
- Enforce password complexity by generating passwords that cannot be guessed and that only the service knows.
- Improve your overall operational security by limiting access to accounts with administrative privileges.