After you have created an audit installation and verified you have a working environment, you can enable auditing and specify the installation name for the systems you manage in the Admin Portal.
To configure auditing settings:
- In the Admin Portal, click Settings > Resources to display the settings available for Privileged Access Service.
- Click DirectAudit.
- Select Enable Auditing.
- Type the name of the audit installation where you want to audit user activity on the systems you manage.
- Optionally, click Add to map one or more connectors to a specific audit installation.
If you have multiple audit installations—for example, to support multiple data centers— you might want to specify which connectors to use for each audit installation for network efficiency, high availability, and load balancing.
After clicking Add:
- Specify an audit installation name.
- Select one or more connectors from the list of available connectors to receive and transfer audited activity.
- Click Done.
Click Save to save the setting.