If you are using the Centrify-issued certificate, you need to use the SafeNet KeySecure management console to install the certificate on the appliance and add the certificate to the list of trusted certificates before you can test the connection between the KeySecure appliance and the Centrify connector or change the password storage location.
To install the Centrify-issued certificate:
- Open the downloaded Centrify-issued certificate in a text editor.
- Copy the certificate text starting with ‑‑‑‑‑BEGIN CERTIFICATE‑---- through the ‑‑‑‑‑END CERTIFICATE----- string.
- Click the Security tab in the KeySecure management console.
- Under Device CAs and SSL Certificates, click Known CAs.
- Type a name for the Centrify-issued certificate, paste the certificate contents you copied in Step 2, then click Install.
- Under Device CAs and SSL Certificates, click Trusted CA Lists.
- Select the Default profile or another profile, click Properties, then click Edit.
- Select the client certificate you installed in Step 5, then click Add to add the certification to the list of trusted certificates.
- Click Save.
After you have installed the certificate, return to SafeNet KeySecure Configuration under Settings > Network in the Admin Portal, then click Test Connection to verify communication between the KeySecure appliance and the connector is configured correctly. If the connection is successful, you can close the confirmation message and begin storing passwords in the KeySecure appliance.