After you have made or responded to at least one request, you can click the Requests tab to view the status of access requests and the history of request activity. You can click the Requests tab from the Admin Portal to see the status of your own pending requests, the requests awaiting your approval, or the results of request activity.
The list of requests includes the following information:
- Description provides a brief summary of the request indicating the type of access or application requested.
- Status displays the current status of the request as Pending, Approved, Rejected, or Failed.
- You can review the request details to see the reason the request failed. For example, a request might fail if the email address for the approver or requester is missing or there were other problems with the request.
- Posted displays the date and time of the most recent activity for each request.
- Approver displays the user or role designated for approving access requests if the approval is pending or the specific user who approved or rejected the request if the request has been resolved.
- Requestor displays the user who submitted the request.
- Latest Log Entry displays the most recent information recorded for the request.