You can delegate permissions to additional users and roles to manage the profile. Additionally, these users must have the “Privilege Service Administrator” rights to see the Discovery tab. See Admin Portal administrative rights for more information about this administrative right.
For each profile, you can add user management accounts and specify the following permissions:
- View – View the profile information only.
- Edit – Edit profile information only.
- Delete – Delete profile information only.
- Grant – Add user management accounts and assign permissions.
- Run – Run the profile.
To add users and assign permissions:
Click Discovery > Systems and Accounts >Profiles.
- Select the relevant profile and click Permissions.
- Click the Add button.
- Assign the necessary permissions by selecting the relevant check-box.
- Click Save.
The specified user now has the specified permissions to manage this profile.