The Accounts page in Resources > Accounts displays the list of accounts initially added when you added resources (systems, domains, and databases) to the Privileged Access Service. If you did not add an account when you added or imported resources, provided invalid account information, or want to update the resource to include additional accounts, you can do so by clicking Accounts when viewing the details for a particular resource.
Note: To add an account(s), enable the "Add Account" permission for all users including System Administrators. Additionally, you must add the user to the Administrator role.
For additional information, see the following topics:
- Using managed or unmanaged accounts
- Storing accounts for domains and databases
- Adding account sets
- Setting account permissions
- Setting password checkout policy
- Enabling request and approval workflow