Creating and managing a resource profile
To add a new resource profile, perform the following steps:
Note: You must have Privileged Access Service Administrator or System Administrator rights to create a custom resource.
- In the Admin Portal, navigate to Settings > Resources > Resource Profiles and choose Add Profile. For the first part of the add profile, enter fields as seen below:
The required fields are as follows:
- System Type Identifier*: The system type shown in the Add System wizard.
- Profile Name*: a display name for the system.
- Description: system description.
- Version: assign version to system.
- System Logo: upload a logo for your system.
- Author: system author.
- Password Complexity Profile*: allows you to choose an existing profile or create your own. To create your own profile, choose Add New Profile, see Configuring password profiles.
- Script*: Enter a resource profile script. You may copy and paste your script into this field:
If there are any syntax errors in the script, you will see a red flag as shown below:
To update resource profile settings, navigate to Settings > Resources > Resource Profiles and choose an existing profile where you can edit the profile fields.
Add a user, group, or role to grant permissions to this resource profile.
View resource profile activity by date and detail.