You can set a domain for a system and enable domain operations to use the domain administrative account to enable zone role workflow. To enable this option, make sure you have:
- Grant permission for the domain.
- Edit permission for the system.
- An administrative account for the domain (see Setting domain administrative accounts).
You need to configure the domain and enable operations before you can enable zone role workflow. For more information on zone role workflow, see Managing zone role assignment requests.
To enable domain operations for a system:
- In the Admin Portal, click Resources, then click Systems to display the list of computers and network devices.
- Select a system to display system-specific details.
- Click Select next to the Domain text box to select the relevant domain.
- Start typing the domain name into the search box.
Domain accounts that you have Grant rights to are displayed.
Select the domain you want to use.
Click Add and then click Save.
The relevant domain is displayed in the text box.
Select Enable domain operations for this system.