After you create one or more multiplexed accounts, you might need to update the sub-accounts associated with the account. For example, if you have added a new service that should run under the same multiplexed account as another service, you might need to change the sub-accounts to accounts with different permissions.
To change multiplexed accounts:
- In the Admin Portal, click Resources, then click Accounts to display the list of accounts.
- Click Multiplexed Accounts.
- Select the account to display the account-specific details on the Settings page.
- Click Select for Account 1 to search for and select a stored domain account that is managed by the Privileged Access Service.
- The domain account you select must have the appropriate permissions to run the target service or scheduled task.
- The domain account password must be managed by the Privileged Access Service.
- You must have periodic password rotation enabled at the domain or global security settings level.
When you type a search string to locate the account, only accounts that meet the criteria and are not already associated with another multiplexed account are returned. Select the appropriate sub‑account in the list of results, then click Add.
Click Select for Account 2 to search for and select a stored domain account that is managed by the Privileged Access Service.
Click Save to save the sub-account changes for the multiplexed account.