Viewing account details
Clicking an account name in the Local Accounts, Domain Accounts, Database Accounts, or Multiplexed Accounts list displays the account details. From the account details, you can click the Actions menu to perform the account-related tasks or make changes to the account settings.
For most accounts, you have the following options:
- Account settings to specify whether the account password is managed by the Privileged Access Service, whether the account uses a proxy account, and to change or update the account description. For more information, see Changing account settings.
- Password history to review the password history for an account. For more information, see Viewing password history for an account.
- Policy to set account-specific policies. For more information, see Setting password checkout policy.
- Workflow to enable an account-specific “request and approval” work flow. For more information about enabling a “request and approval” work flow, see Managing access requests.
- Permissions to specify the users who are authorized to use the account and what each user is allowed to do. For more information, see Changing access for an account.
- Activity to view details about the activity performed by users who have accessed an account. For more information, see Viewing activity for an account.
For more information about the actions available when you select an account, see Selecting actions for an account.