You can modify the permissions for the members of a set to control what other users can do on the accounts in the set. For example, you can assign member permissions to enable other users to view, edit, or delete the members of a set or to manage sessions on any member of the set. Member permissions are the same as the permissions you can assign to individual accounts or globally for all accounts. You can only assign member-level permissions on manual account sets, however.
For more information about the permissions you can assign to accounts, see Setting account permissions.
To assign member-level permissions:
- In the Admin Portal, click Resources, then Accounts to display the list of accounts.
- In the Sets section, right-click a set name, then click Modify.
- Click Member Permissions.
- Click Add to search for and select the users, groups, roles, or computers to which you want to grant set‑specific permissions, then click Add.
- Select the appropriate permissions for each user, group, role, or computer you have added.
- Click Save.