You can manage credentials for both passwords and SSH keys.
Centrify Privileged Access Service offers password management by:
- Rotating passwords to a value unknown by humans.
- Password change according to your systems password profile settings.
- Passwords are rotated on a periodic rotation schedule and upon password checkin.
Note: We recommend that privileged account passwords be managed.
SSH Key Management
Centrify Privileged Access Serviceoffers SSH key management by:
- Rotating SSH keys, which generates a new key and retires the old key. Once rotated, a new key is added to the SSH keys list and permissions change if the original key was shared.
- New SSH keys are created using specified key algorithm setting.
- SSH keys are rotated on a periodic rotation schedule.
For more information on account management and password profiles see: