You can modify the permissions for the members of a set to control what other users can do on the service in the set. For example, you can assign member permissions to enable other users to view, edit, or delete the members of a set or to manage sessions on any member of the set. Member permissions are the same as the permissions you can assign to individual services or globally for all services. You can only assign member-level permissions on manual service sets, however.
For more information about the permissions you can assign to services, see Setting service-specific permissions.
To assign member-level permissions:
- In the Admin Portal, click Resources, then click Services to display the list of services and scheduled tasks.
- In the Sets section, right-click a set name, then click Modify.
- Click Member Permissions.
- Click Add to search for and select the users, groups, roles, or computers to which you want to grant set‑specific permissions, then click Add.
- Select the appropriate permissions for each user, group, role, or computer you have added.
- Click Save.