You can view the global list of discovered and manually added services by clicking Resources, then Services in the Admin Portal. You can also view the list of discovered services or manually added service information for specific systems. Both the global and system-specific service list provide the following information:
- Name indicates the service name used to run the Windows service or the full path to the scheduled task.
- Description displays the display name associated with the Windows service or scheduled task.
- System indicates the target system where the service runs.
- Multiplexed account is empty until you configure automatic password management for the service. For example, this field is blank for newly-discovered services.
- Current account displays the local or domain account that the service is currently configured to run as.
- Type indicates whether the service is a Windows service or a scheduled task.
- Active indicates whether the Windows service or scheduled task with automatic password management is currently running on the system.
- Issues displays additional information about the status of the service. For example, if a service failed to restart or was not found on a target system, a message indicating the status is displayed.