Modifying member permissions for a set
You can modify the permissions for the members of a set to control what other users can do on the databases in the set. For example, you can assign member permissions to enable other users to view, edit, or delete the members of a set or to manage sessions on any member of the set. Member permissions are the same as the permissions you can assign to individual databases or globally for all databases. You can only assign member-level permissions on manual databases sets, however.
For more information about the permissions you can assign to databases, see Setting database-specific permissions.
To assign member-level permissions:
- In the Admin Portal, click Resources, then click Databases to display the list of databases.
- In the Sets section, right-click a set name, then click Modify.
- Click Member Permissions.
- Click Add to search for and select the users, groups, or roles to which you want to grant set‑specific permissions, then click Add.
- Select the appropriate permissions for each user, group, or role you have added.
- Click Save.