After you have added at least one database, you can click the Databases tab to view the following information for all databases:
- Name is the unique name you use to identify the database.
- Hostname is the fully-qualified server name or IP address that hosts the database.
- Type specifies the type of database being hosted.
- Last Test Result displays nothing if the account used to connect to the database was successful. If the connection to the database failed for any reason—for example, because the account name and password are invalid or a network connection to the database is not available, or if there is no database account—the column displays Unreachable or Unknown.
- Last Test displays the date and time of the last database health check. A health check is performed when Test connection is selected from the Actions menu or when a database is added to Privileged Access Service.