You can remove a database from the Databases list and the Privileged Access Service only if you have removed all database accounts for the database.
To remove a database from the service:
- In the Admin Portal > Resources > Databases to display the list of databases.
- Select a database to display the database details.
- Select Accounts to verify that there are no database accounts associated with the database.
- Click the Actions menu, then click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to proceed with deleting the database.