Modifying account sets
After you have added an account set, you can modify the details about the set or perform actions on the accounts that are associated with the set. For example, you can:
- Add and remove members
- Change the set name or description
- View recent activity
- Update the permissions on the set
- Rotate passwords for the accounts associated with the set
- Convert unmanged accounts to managed accounts
- Delete sets
However, you can’t modify the membership type setting for existing sets. To change a set from manual membership definition to dynamic or from a dynamic query‑based membership definition to manual definition, you must delete the existing set and create a new set.
To modify settings for a account set:
- In the Admin Portal, click Resources, then Accounts to display the list of accounts.
- In the Sets section, right-click a set name, then click Modify.
- Change the set name, set description, or both, as needed.
- If the membership definition is dynamic, you can modify the set membership by editing the Query field.
- Click Save.
For more information about modifying other account set information, see the following topics: