If you are viewing the details for a multiplexed account, you can click Select to change the sub-accounts associated with the account. Before making changes to the sub-accounts for a multiplexed account, however, keep in mind that the sub-accounts must meet the following criteria:
- Each account must be a domain account with its password stored and managed by the Privileged Access Service.
- Each account must have sufficient permissions to run the target Windows service or scheduled task.
- Each account must have Checkout and Edit permission.
- Each account must have the “Log on as a service” user right assigned in a local or domain policy.
- The domain where the sub-accounts are used must have periodic password rotation enabled and an interval set at the domain or global security settings level.
For more information about managing services and automating password rotation, see Managing services.