Configuring global Agent Auth workflow
To simplify the process of providing Agent Auth workflow for systems, you can enable Agent Auth workflow as a feature that applies to all systems in Privileged Access Service. You can use system-specific settings to override the global workflow. For example, you can use system-specific settings to prevent access requests for some systems or to modify the user or role with approval authority.
To enable workflow for all systems:
- In the Admin Portal, click Settings, then click Resources to display the settings available for the Privileged Access Service.
- Click Global Login Workflow.
- Select Enable Workflow for all Systems.
- From the Approver List, select either Requestor'sManager or Specified User or Role.
Note: If using Requestor's Manager approver, and the requestor has no manager, you can select automatically approve, deny, or route to another user/role.
- Click Add and select user and role.
- Once added, click Save.
For more information on using Agent Auth workflow, see Using Agent Auth workflow.