To set up the SIEM user and OAuth app:
- On the Centrify Admin Portal, Select Apps > Web Apps.
Click Add Web Apps. Once it opens a page, click the Custom tab.
Locate the OAuth2 Client and click Add.
When prompted to add the Web App, OAuth2 Client, click Yes.
On the Settings tab, in the Application ID field, enter oauthsiem.
On the General Usage tab, leave the defaults as shown.
On the Tokens tab, for Auth methods, check Client Creds and click Save.
On the Scope tab, under Scope definitions, click Add to add a new scope.
On the Scope definitions dialog:
- On the Centrify Admin Portal, select Access > Users > Add User.
- On the Create Centrify Directory User page:
- For Status:
On the Centrify Admin Portal, Select Access > Roles > Add Role.
Once page opens, in Description tab:
For the Name, enter service account and click Save.
Open the newly created role, and select the Members tab:
- Open the Administrative Rights tab:
- Navigate to Apps > Web Apps > Permissions. Click Add and add the role you created above: service account.
- Perform final checks to make sure that:
On the Centrify Admin Portal, on the Access > Users tab:
On the Centrify Admin Portal, on the Apps > Web Apps tab:
On the Apps tab, the Tokens section shows under Auth methods that Client Creds is checked.