Integrating Centrify Privileged Access Service with Tenable IO
The following documents how to integrate Tenable applications with Centrify Privileged Access Service. For the latest on integrating with Tenable IO, see theTenable documentation.
Before you begin
To properly integrate Tenable with Centrify PAS you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active account for at least one of the following Tenable products to integrate with Centrify: Tenable.io or Nessus Manager.
- Tenable User Role. You must have the appropriate role for your Tenable account as listed below:
- Tenable.io - Standard, Scan Manager, Administrator, or System Administrator
- Nessus Manager - Standard, Administrator, or System Administrator.
- You must have an active Centrify PAS account.