You can redirect your Mobile Authenticator notifications to another user account with the Mobile Authenticator Redirect feature. For more information on the feature, see Using Mobile Authenticator Redirect.
NOTE: Alternatively, your system administrator can activate the feature on your behalf in the Admin Portal. For more information, contact your system administrator.
To activate Mobile Authenticator Redirect:
- Log in to the Admin Portal >Profile.
- In the Navigation pane, click Devices.
- Click Yes beside Redirect multi factor authentication to a different user account.
- Click Select to open the Select User window.
- Enter characters into the search field. Then, click the desired user from the search results.
- Click OK.
The Select User window closes and the ID of the selected user now appears beside the Select button.