Activating the Mobile Authenticator Redirect feature in the Admin Portal
You can redirect your Mobile Authenticator notifications to another user account with the Mobile Authenticator Redirect feature. For more information on the feature, see Using Mobile Authenticator Redirect.
NOTE: Alternatively, your system administrator can activate the feature on your behalf in the Admin Portal. For more information, contact your system administrator.
To activate Mobile Authenticator Redirect:
- Log in to the Admin Portal >Profile.
- In the Navigation pane, click Devices.
- Click Yes beside Redirect multi factor authentication to a different user account.
- Click Select to open the Select User window.
- Enter characters into the search field. Then, click the desired user from the search results.
- Click OK.
The Select User window closes and the ID of the selected user now appears beside the Select button.