You will only see the Requests tab if you have made a request or approved a request. After you have made or responded to at least one request, you can click the Requests tab to view the status of requests and the history of request activity.
If you are an approver, you can also go directly to Request Details by clicking the link in the email notifying you of the request.
Regardless of the entry point for viewing request details, the request information table displays details appropriate for the current state of the request. For example, you might see the following information:
- Posted displays the date and time of the most recent activity for each request.
- Description provides a brief summary of the request indicating the type of access or application requested.
- Requester displays the user who submitted the request.
- Requesters Reason displays the business reason provided by the user who submitted the request.
- Approver displays the user or role designated for approving access requests if the approval is pending or the specific user who approved or rejected the request if the request has been resolved.
- Status displays the current status of the request as Pending, Approved, Rejected, or Failed.
Depending on the status of the request, you might see the reason the request was rejected or the reason why the request failed.