AQL quick search terms
You can just enter a series of keywords if you just want to do a quick search.
Here are some examples:
- joe : any data fields that contain the word ‘joe’
- joe john : any data fields that contain both words ‘joe’ and ‘john’
- joe OR john : any data fields that contain ‘joe’ or ‘john’
- "joe john" : any data fields that contain the exact phrase “joe john”
The default operator designated by a space between terms is evaluated as an “AND” operator, so there is no need to include “AND” between terms. Explicit operator takes precedence over implicit operator, thus “OR” is always evaluated before the absence of an operator.
Here are some examples of quick search term queries in AQL:
The database searches the following data fields with the keywords in quick search terms:
- User (username)
- Machine (machine name)
- Time (audit trail data record start time)