Exporting the database trace for a management database
The Export Database Trace wizard prompts you for different information depending on whether the database trace is for a management database or an audit store database. For example, if you generate a database trace for a management database then click Export, the Export Database Trace wizard prompts you for user accounts.
To export the database trace:
- Select a start date and time for the From filter and an end date and time for the To filter, then click Next.
- Click Add to search for and select users, then click Next.
By default, you can search for users in the entire directory, you can click Object Types or Locations to change the scope of the search scope, or click Advanced specify other criteria.
- Accept the default folder location or click Browse to select a different location, then click Next.
- Review your selections, then click Next.
By default, the wizard save the file as installation_name.csv and opens the file location.
- Click Finish, then click OK to close the installation properties.