Setting installation permissions
You can set installation permissions for a specific installation, by selecting the installation name in Audit Manager.
To set permissions on an installation:
- Open Audit Manager and select the installation name.
- Right-click, then click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Add to open Select Users and Groups.
- Type the user or group name who should be granted installation permissions, then click OK.
You can add multiple users or groups from the Select Users or Groups dialog box. You can also type part of the name, then click Check Names to look up user and group names.
- Select the specific permissions you want to grant to the selected user or group.