Setting management database permissions
You can set management database permissions for a specific installation, by selecting the installation name in Audit Manager.
To set permissions on an management database:
- Open Audit Manager and select the installation name.
- Right-click, then click Management Databases.
- Select the management database, click Properties, then click the Security tab.
- Click Add, type the user or group name who should be granted permissions, then click OK.
- Select the specific permissions you want to grant to the selected user or group.