Installing the Audit Management Server
It's a best practice to install the Audit Management Server after you've installed your audit stores, audit store databases, and installed your collectors. You can install the Audit Management Server either on a new computer or one where you've installed a collector.
- Log on using an Active Directory domain account.
Open the ISO file, and navigate to the following folder:
\DirectAudit\Audit Management Server\
- Run the Audit Management Server installer : Centrify DirectAudit Audit Management Server64.exe.
At the Welcome page, click Next.
- Review the terms of the license agreement, click I accept the terms in the license agreement, then click Next.
- On the Destination Folder page, review the installation location and click Next to continue.
- If you want to install the console in a different location, click Change and navigate to the desired folder.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- The installer installs the necessary files. To open the console, keep the Run Audit Management Configuration Wizard option selected. Otherwise, deselect the option.
- Click Finish to close the installer.