Importing authorization information
You can import multiple rights and role definitions that you have previously exported from a zone and saved to an .xml file. You can also copy and paste or drag and drop individual rights and role definitions between zones.
- Open Access Manager.
- Expand Zones and the individual parent or child zones required to select the zone name into which you want to import authorization information.
- Select the Authorization node, right-click, then click Import Roles and Rights.
- Click Browse to navigate to the file that contains the authorization information you want to import, then click Next.
- Select the information you want to import, then click Next.
- Review the information to be imported, then click Finish.