If you want to reconfigure agent settings for privilege elevation on a Windows computer after initially configuring them during enablement (or if you did not use the agent configuration panel when you enabled the service), you can open the agent configuration panel manually and configure the agent as described in this section.
If you haven't yet configured the agent settings for privilege elevation, see Configuring the agent for details.
To configure existing agent settings for privilege elevation:
In the Windows Start menu, click Agent Configuration in the list of applications.
The agent configuration control panel opens, and displays the Centrify services that are currently enabled. You can configure any service listed in the Enabled services section.
- Click Centrify Privilege Elevation Service, and then click Settings.
- In the General tab, click Change.
- In Change the Centrify zone for this computer, click Browse.
- Click Find Now to search for an appropriate zone for the agent.
- Select a zone from the list of search results, then click OK.
- Click OK to use the zone you selected.
- Click Close in the General tab to save your changes.
For information about using the Troubleshooting tab, see Running diagnostics and viewing logs for the agent.