The Centrify agent for Windows must be installed on all of the computers you want to audit. Therefore, as part of your planning process, you should decide whether you want to audit every computer on the network or specific computers, such as the computers used as servers or used to run administrative software.
Before installing the agent, verify the following:
- The computer is joined to Active Directory.
- The computer has Windows security update KB3033929 installed if it is running Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1.
- The computer has .NET 4.6.2 or later installed.
- The computer has Windows Installer version 4.5 or newer.
- Agents can communicate with a collector only if the agents and collector are in the same Active Directory forest.