After you have prepared Active Directory, installed administrative consoles on at least one computer, created at least one zone, and prepared the audit and monitoring service infrastructure, you are ready to deploy on the computers to be managed.
Here are the key steps involved:
- Create Desktop, Application, and Network Access rights.
- Add Desktop, Application, and Network Access rights to custom role definitions.
- Assign custom roles to the appropriate Active Directory users and groups.
- Install the Centrify agent for Windows on a target set of computers.
- Join the appropriate zones.
- Prepare a Group Policy Object for deploying agents remotely using a group policy.
- Assign the appropriate permissions to the users and groups who should have access to audit data.