Enabling detailed logging for the collector service
To enable detailed logging on a collector:
- In the list of applications on the Windows Start menu, click Audit Collector Control Panel to open the audit collector control panel.
- Click the Troubleshooting tab.
- Click Options, change the logging level to Trace messages, then click Apply.
- Note the log folder location or click Browse to specify a different location for the log file, then click OK.
- Click View Log to view the current log file.
From the log file window, you can also click File > Save As to save the log file.
Send an email to Centrify Support with the log file from the location specified in Step 4 as an attachment.
Click Options, change the logging level back to its default setting of Informational messages, then click OK.
Click Close to return to the Collector Control Panel.