You should turn off database tracing immediately after you have logged the activity you need for the analysis of database operations.
To stop database tracing:
- Open Audit Manager.
- Select the installation name, right-click, then click Properties.
- Click the Database Trace tab.
- Select the management or audit store database that has tracing enabled, then click Disable to stop tracing on the database selected.
- Click Export to save the database trace from the selected databases to a file with comma‑separated values (
- Follow the prompts displayed in the Export Database Trace wizard to save the information to a file.