After you have tested and verified identity management, privilege management, and audit and monitoring service operations, you are ready to begin managing the installation and refining on-going operations.
Here are the key steps involved if you deploying identity management, privilege management, and auditing for Windows computers:
- Secure the installation.
- Add roles and assign roles and permissions to the appropriate users, groups, and computers.
- Delegate administrative tasks to the appropriate users and groups for each zone.
- Deploy additional group policies on the appropriate organizational units.
- Create new databases and rotate the active database.
- Archive and delete old audit data.
- Automate key administrative tasks using Centrify-defined Powershell-based cmdlets and scripts.