Creating a new audit role
If you are the Master Auditor or have been granted the Manage Audit Role right, you can create new audit roles for your organization.
- Open Audit Manager.
- Select Audit Roles, right-click, then click Add Audit Role.
- Type a name and description for the new audit role, then click Next.
- Select the type of session.
For example, select Windows session to limit this audit role to sessions captured by the Centrify agent for Windows.
- Click Add to select additional criteria, such as time constraints, review status, or application used.
After you click Add, select an attribute and the appropriate criteria, then click OK. For example, if you select Time, you can then select specific date range or a period of time, such as the past 24 hours or this year.
Click Execute Query to test the criteria you have selected by examining the results the query returns.
Click Close to close the query results, then click Next.
Select the rights to allow for this role, then click Next.
Review your settings for this role, then click Next.
By default, the Assign Users and Groups to the Audit Role option is selected so that you can immediately begin populating the new audit role.
- Click Finish to begin adding users and groups to the role.