Importing rights and role definitions into a new zone
You can import rights and role definitions that you have previously saved from a different zone. You can also copy a paste or drag and drop rights and roles to a different zone.
Before you begin, be certain you have saved rights and role definitions from a different zone and know the location of the xml file in which they are saved.
- Open Access Manager.
- Expand Zones and the parent zone or child zones until you see the zone into which you want to import rights and roles.
- Select the Authorization node, right-click, then click Import Roles and Rights.
- Click Browse to navigate to the file that contains the authorization information you want to import, then click Next.
- Select the information you want to import, then click Next.
- Review the information to be imported, then click Finish.