After you have deployed agents on target computers, you should test and verify operations before deploying on additional computers.
Here are the key steps involved:
- Log on locally to a target computer using an Active Directory user account and password to verify Active Directory authentication and Windows Login role assignment.
- Open a Remote Desktop Connection to a target computer to verify Active Directory authentication and Windows Login role assignment on a remote computer.
- Create a new desktop that gives you administrative rights and verify that you can start and stop Windows services or perform other administrative tasks.
- Right-click an application, select Run using selected roles, then select an available role for running the application.
- Open Audit Analyzer and query for your user session if audit and monitoring service is enabled.