Changing the zone for the computer
You can move computer accounts from one zone to another at any time, if needed. Users who have administrative privileges can change the current zone on their local computer using the agent configuration panel. You can also change the zone information for a computer from Access Manager by changing its Active Directory properties or by dragging and dropping the computer from its current to a new zone.
To change the zone for a computer using Access Manager and Active Directory properties:
- Open Access Manager.
- Expand Zones to display the list of zones, then expand the zone hierarchy until you see the specific zone you want to modify.
- Expand Computers to display the list of computers in the zone.
- Select the computer that you want to modify, then right-click and select AD Properties.
- Click the Centrify Windows Profile tab.
- Click Browse and type all or part of the zone name, then click Find Now.
- Select the new zone for the computer from the list of results, then click OK.
- If the computer has role assignments defined, Access Manager prevents you from moving the computer until you remove the role assignments.