Changing zone properties
After you create a zone, you can change its zone properties at any time. For example, if you want to change the parent zone for a child zone, you can do so by modifying the child zone’s properties.
- Open Access Manager.
- Expand Zones to display the list of zones, then expand the zone hierarchy until you see the zone you want to modify.
- Select the zone, right-click, then click Properties.
- On the General tab, you can view the location of the zone in Active Directory and the zone type.
From the General tab, you can make the following changes:
- Change the parent zone for a child zone.
- Modify the zone description.
- Select a specific Licenses container for the zone to use.
- Configure the access control list of permissions for the zone.
For example, click Browse to find and select a new zone to use as the parent of a child zone, then click OK to save the new zone properties. For Windows computers, only the properties on the General tab are applicable.