Exporting a zone’s rights and role definitions
You can export right and role definitions to an xml file that you can then use to import these definitions into another zone.
- Open the Access Manager console.
- Expand Zones and the parent zone or child zones until you see the zone that has the rights and roles you want to export.
- Expand Select the Authorization node, right-click, then click Export Roles and Rights.
- Select the information you want to export, then click Next.
- Click Browse to specify a location and file name for the export file, then click Next.
- Review the information to be exported, then click Finish.