You can manage your local Windows users and groups, if desired. This way, you can centrally manage the accounts.
Overall, to manage local users and groups on Windows systems, you'll need to
- Install the Centrify Agent for Windows on each Windows system where you want to manage local accounts.
- Enable local account management on those Windows systems in the Privilege Elevation settings for the agent. For details, see Enabling Windows local account management.
- In Access Manager, you can then add, edit, or remove local users and groups. For details, Adding local Windows accounts and Removing local Windows accounts
- Manage the passwords for local Windows accounts. For details, see Creating and managing local Windows user passwords.
- Use group policies to manage local Windows accounts. .
For details, see Local Account Management.